Monday, June 10, 2019

May's Paper Pumpkin

I decided to take a break from the suites and share some cards I made using May's Paper Pumpkin kit.  I love this kit.  As of this writing, I had 15 cards made and still have supplies left over.  Today's share is a card I made for a fellow demonstrator, Rogene C.  Rogene took time out of her busy schedule (driving to Iowa to visit grave sites) to order me a beautiful bouquet of flowers for our Grand Opening in my new location.  Aren't these flowers gorgeous?  




Here's the card I made for Rogene using May's kit.  I added color using my blends, cut down the notecard (I'm not a notecard person!) so I could mount on a second color.  Then I put that on my Petal Pink base.  Unfortunately, the nest is not a stamp in the set -- this was preprinted.  I love this piece.


I will highlight some more cards over the next few days from this Paper Pumpkin kit.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment