Thursday, May 28, 2020

My Wonderful Family

Today's share are cards I made using the April 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit, My Wonderful Family.  Now I've already sent some of these out, so they can be used for birthdays or any occasion.  


Since I made these while in the Stay-Home order, I used what I had at home.  So, Chocolate Chip and Hello Honey are the retired colors I used.  I made some according to the directions and others differently.  My sister, Linda, received her birthday card, and it was made slightly different from the directions.  But she loved it!  

The first two are the way the kit designed them.  



These were inspired by Mary F. and other Pinterest Pins.




So far, I've made 10 cards out of this kit.  I still have lots of supplies to make more so you definitely get enough!

If you haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin, but like what you see, please sign up here and select me as your demonstrator.  You will receive a kit every month, with the option to skip or drop any time you want.  We even have a monthly, 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions you can purchase.  When you purchase the 12 month, you get one month FREE!  I usually get mine during Sale-A-Bration to earn other FREE stamp sets.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment