Wednesday, May 20, 2020

NEW Stampin' Up! In Color Comparison Charts

I know I've been absent from here for some time, but I was working on a business website for the other items we have in our store--Melissa & Doug toys and military hats, pins, patches, etc.  Wow!  I didn't realize how many items we had!!
Now onto our new 2020-2022 In-Colors!  


These new in-colors will be available in card stock, ink, markers, designer series paper, and other embellishments starting on June 3, 2020.  Our new annual catalog will be available on line -- I will post it here on my blog for you the morning of June 3rd.  
Below is a color comparison chart I created for you so you can see the subtle changes in like colors.  


Come back tomorrow for a color chart for each new In-Color! 

If you join our Stampin' Up! family, you can select card stock, designer series papers, and other embellishments today to create your Stampin' Up! kit.  Not all items are orderable until June 3rd, but it would give you a good start on your supplies!

Contact me if you have any questions!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment