Friday, May 29, 2020

Poppin' Birthday

Yes, I am behind on putting my Paper Pumpkin Kits together!  Today's share is March, 2019, Poppin' Birthday.  I didn't stray too much from the originals (instructions are included in each kit).  I did keep one back so I have a template to make more Poppin Birthday cards!  


This is the original design for the first card.  I thought I would try candles on the middle piece.  It's okay, but the candle is folded because of where it was placed.  Still a good card to use!



 This is the second design.  

This kit includes numbers in two different patterns to add to the front or inside of the cards.  I left mine blank so I can add the ages as I use them!  I love both the candles and bows so I cannot tell you which is my favorite.  

I hope to continue putting my older kits together as time permits, but for now, I need to start showcasing our new product.  I'm anxious for you to see our new catalog so you can make your own wish list!

I have them available in my store so if you want to drop by and pick yours up, you're welcome to anytime.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment