Saturday, May 23, 2020

No Matter the Weather

Today's share is from our March 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit.  I'm not a big fan for note cards, so I added some Smokey Slate cardstock (what I had at home since my store was closed).

Inspiration came from one of my customers, Joan T. (who got her inspiration from Rachel T.).  I really like how these came out and I still have supplies to make more.  I was able to use some of these to stay in touch with my customers who purchased from me in April.  

I used the envelopes for some of the background pieces (the striped paper).  The 3-3/4 X 5 pieces are the note cards.  I just cut them down to size and used what punches/dies I may have had at home.







Tomorrow I will be back with some pictures of the cards I made using My Wonderful Family Paper Pumpkin kit from April 2020.  I've already sent some of these out as well.  So glad to have cards ready for any occasion!

If you're not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can sign up here:  PaperPumpkin.com and be sure to select me, Desiree Lewis, as your demonstrator.  Once you've signed up, I will send you information about my Pinterest board, etc.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment