Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Two Item Gift Class

I had this gift class on the horizon for some time now. These are the two items we will be making on the 23rd -- which is an evening class -- I will schedule a daytime class as well.  I'm limiting the classes to 6 so be sure to sign up early if you plan on attending.




The Two Tea Bag Holder can be used for many things.  Especially for gift giving--an earring and necklace set, attached to cardstock, can be slipped into each pouch.  The recipient will have no idea!  Ghirardelli chocolates will also slip inside these, as well as gift cards, and, of course, Tea Bags!




This Kleenex holder is a thoughtful gift for someone who has allergies, sniffles, or just needs to know you care.  

I hope you enjoy today's share and please, leave me a comment!  I'd love to hear from you!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree


No comments:

Post a Comment