Monday, June 22, 2020

All My Love Designer Series Papers

This week, I'm going to post one of nine cards I made out of six pieces of 4 X 6 All My Love designer series papers.  Now for those of you who get a paper share from me, these may look familiar!  

This is a paper share that never sold so I decided I would make up samples for those who need some inspiration to use their designer series papers.  

First card for this week is a fold we did with the Butterfly Beauty Thinlets.  Yes, I know the sentiment is not there, but that makes it easy for me to customize when I need a card quickly.



I believe in the share, there was a thick whisper white card base.  I then added a Lovely Lipstick cardstock layer (if you don't want to use the card bases for bases, cut them in half and use for layering!).  I then trimmed down the DSP to 3-3/4 X 5.  I then snipped halfway down and folded those over.  I popped the Lovely Lipstick label up on dimensionals and I'll add the circle once I've decided on a sentiment.

What do you do with all your cards?  

As you can imagine, I have so many cards that I've been donating them to friends and family.  I sent a batch off to each of my sisters, my children, my niece, and soon to my sister-in-law. 

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment