Friday, June 5, 2020

Two More New In-Colors!

Today's share is a simple card I designed to highlight some new product.  First, the base is thick whisper white.  I then used the NEW Greenery Embossing Folders to emboss the NEW In-Color, Just Jade.  I did have to run it through twice to get the layer embossed, but everything lines up if you're careful in placement in the folder.



I then added a strip of NEW Just Jade In-Color Designer Series Paper.  The flower used the retired Daisy Punch and NEW In-Color, Magenta Madness.  I curled the flower with my bone folder and added two dimensionals to the bottom flower.  I then popped the second flower with a single dimensional.  The inner part is a 1/2" Early Expresso circle.  For the sentiment, I used retired dies to put a simple Hello.  

This card can be used for any occasion.  This is a card for our next card class which will be scheduled for July 7th.  I'll be adding this event soon so be sure to sign  up!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

#simple
#stampinup
#desireescraftroom

No comments:

Post a Comment