Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Card Kits for Sale

Normally I use up most of the supplies I cut for class.  However, every once in a while, I over-prepare.  So I'm offering these card kits for $10 each.  The kits will include everything to create the cards shown.  You will need to use your own stamps, ink, and dies to create the exact card, or use your imagination to create your own with the supplies provided.

First is the Botanical Butterfly Class - The butterflies were cut or punched out of the Designer Series Papers.  I have four kits available at $10 each.  You are welcome to come into my store, Desiree's Emporium, and we can do a class using my stamps, ink and supplies.  The class would be $10 and that includes the kit.

3-Card Kit
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Papers


I only have one kit of this set of three cards left.  This was my Toile Christmas class where we used leftover Christmas papers to create other than Christmas cards.  The sentiments are from other stamp sets, but you will be using your own stamps, ink and embellishments.




The last set of cards that I have for today are from my Woven Heirloom class.  I have four of these kits ready to be made.  Each kit/class is $10.  You will need a punch of some sort, adhesive, and the Woven Heirloom stamps and dies if you  make the oval frame.  The Melon Mambo (pink) card was one I redesigned using current butterfly stamps/dies. 

Woven Heirloom

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment