Tuesday, June 2, 2020

New Catalog LIVE tomorrow!

Stampin' Up!s new annual catalog goes LIVE tomorrow!  I will have the catalog posted here for those who don't yet have one in their hands.  I do have some catalogs at my store, Desiree's Emporium, so you can stop in and pick one up.

Please, during the COVID-19 pandemic, I ask that you call first to make sure I'm there.  My hours will fluctuate from time to time until I figure out what's going to work for you, the customer.  If my doors are locked, you're welcome to call me so I can come in. . .I'm only 10 minutes away!

Onto crafting.  Here's a card I made for the new owner, Shelby, of the Revive store in our building.  She opened yesterday!  I used Jar of Flowers and some retired ribbon (as of tomorrow), and blends.



I used Flirty Flamingo along with some retired Early Expresso designer series paper.  The flowers are stamped on the new In-Color, Bumble Bee.  

We will be making this card in different colors in card class soon.  I don't have it scheduled as of yet since I need two more cards!  Bare with me; I'll be scheduling more classes in the near future.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

#simplestamping
#desireescraftroom
#desireesemporium

No comments:

Post a Comment