Monday, June 29, 2020

Final Card with All My Love Designer Series Papers

The is the last card I made using up all six pieces of 4 X 6 All My Love Designer Series Papers.  

Now I did tell you in the beginning that you may need additional cardstock to make these cards/crafts--like the Two Tea Bag holder.  Inspired by my upline, Susie W., I added both Soft Seafoam and Flirty Flamingo card stock to create this card.  We're doing a virtual card swap on Facebook and I loved her layout.  

This is using scraps from one of the other cards that I cut down the 4 X 6 piece.  I popped up the second piece of Flirty Flamingo and will be adding a piece of Whisper White or Soft Seafoam with stamped images or words to finish off this card.


I'll be sure to finish this off and post a picture once I'm done! 

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment