Monday, August 31, 2020

Clothespin Wreath

It's been a week since I posted last, but I've been busy!  We had class on Tuesday evening, and everyone loved the shaker card using the Lots to Celebrate stamp set and jar domes.  We also made a beautiful card using Lasting Elegance dies and the Last a Lifetime stamp set.  If you missed this class, I'm holding it again on Tuesday, Sep 1st at 2 pm!


   


Ready to see what I've been working on?  I was inspired by Athena S., a fellow demonstrator, and would love to show you how to make this.  



I will be scheduling a class soon; however, I need a firm head count to ensure I have enough wreaths, clothespins, and DSP, to make these.  I have two ladies already confirm they want to make these.  I have three more wreaths not spoken for.

Email or message me to let me know you would like to make one of these!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment