Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Oh, What To Do?

  Have you ever found yourself looking for something to do, but not labor-intensive?  Well, today's share are what I call Sweet Treat Pouches.  Others call them the Diaper Fold.  These are great for any occasion and you can make a bunch up and leave the sentiment off until you need them!



I use these pouches for gift cards, small gift items like jewelry, money, or candy.  For Halloween, I put the miniature candy bars inside these.  

I have these available in my store for every day occasions, Birthdays, Halloween and Christmas.  I have finished sets of 3 for sale as well as kits for you to learn how to make. 

Contact me today to set up a class or to purchase a kit.  Remember, we are offering curbside pickup at our store, Desiree's Emporium.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment