Saturday, August 1, 2020

Golden Honey

It's Saturday!  What are you doing today?  Most of you have your new Holiday catalog -- it goes live on August 4th!  If you  need any help or need a catalog, be sure to let me know!

This, honestly, is the last card from the Golden Honey.  I had to put it away because I wasn't seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.  I still have multiple full sheets left!

For this card, I used a Smoky Slate card base.  I added a black layer that measures 5-1/4 by 4.  I used a portion of the Gold Trim card base for a frame and layered a piece of designer series paper on it.  It looked plain so I added the reverse pieces of the honeycomb to add as embellishment.  

I used the Stitched Labels dies to cut out the sentiment from Here's A Card stamp set.  I then glued to the frame from Stitched So Sweetly dies.  I popped the sentiment on dimensionals.


I'll be back on Monday with some more inspiration!  I've been blessed to have one of my stampers share the cards they've made as gifts for Christmas.  Since she had plenty of time during this Covid-19 Stay Home order, she put her time to great use!!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment