Saturday, August 15, 2020

Favorite Napkins

Do you have a favorite napkin that you used for a special occasion?  Well, today's share are two cards that I made using the Paper Napkin technique.  

We will be making these cards in our card class in September.  Since the napkins only have 6 images, we will be making one of these two cards so I have enough for 10 people!

This first card I made quite a while ago.  This is one that I'll be making with my sister, Marilyn, when we do get to visit in person!


This is the second card that some of you will be making. A while back (6 years or so), I participated in a napkin swap.  This is one of the napkins that I received and really love the colors in this.


I hope to see you in one of my classes soon!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment