Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Upline CASE

Do you ever find a card on Pinterest that you just have to make?  Well, today's card is from a demonstrator in my upline, Lorraine W.  I love the colors, but couldn't find the correct papers.


I then went to make the card and I ran out of Gorgeous Grape card stock.  Okay, let's switch to Purple Posy!  Oops, I don't have the dies that she used, however, I do still have Swirly Scribble dies!

What I'm trying to say, is that you may fall in love with a card and don't have the supplies to make it.  What do you do?  You improvise by using what you DO have on hand.  



This is a gate fold card that we will be making in our card class on Aug 25th at 6 pm and/or Sep 1st at 2 pm.  We are using Thoughtful Blooms & punch, Swirly Scribble dies, and the So Sweetly dies.  Hope to see you there!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment