Thursday, September 10, 2020

Box of Sunshine

If you're in the midwest, we're looking at an overcast, very cloudy day.  Rain is coming - so I thought it appropriate to share more of this Paper Pumpkin kit, Box of Sunshine.



I was inspired by Jenn P. and love all the sunshine on this card!  I had to wait to post this because I sent this to my sister in her Box of Sunshine package.

When you sign up for Paper Pumpkin, you don't always get a hint of what's in the kit.  However, when I get a hint, I like to pass it on to help you decide whether you want the kit or not.  YES, you can skip a month (suspend) as long as you do it before the 10th of that month! And you can quit any time you want; then resign up.  Just remember to select me as your demonstrator!

You can sign up for Paper Pumpkin any time.  Follow this link to read more about what's included and when it ships!  

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment