Saturday, September 5, 2020

On My Mind Alternatives

 Good morning!  Hopefully you are well rested and ready to face the day.  Today's share is inspired by Mackenzie M. and Paper Pumpkin.  I made modifications as I went along so first up is the suggested card that I added two layers of card stock, Pretty Peacock and Terracotta Tile.


This next card is another variation of the suggested cards.  I ran out of Sailboats in the kit, so used my Sailing Home stamp set and dies to create another one of these cards.  I added a steering wheel from the dies as well since I ran out.


And here's another alternative to this card.





This next card is from Mackenzie M.  We did a triangle fold card in class, but she put one on the card front.  I made this with a 5-1/2 X 4-1/4 base.  



Here is an alternative of the above card.


Come back on  Monday for more inspiration!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'







No comments:

Post a Comment