Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Geared Up Garage

I believe this is the last of the Geared Up Garage cards I made using 12 pieces of the Classic Garage 6 X 6 Designer Series Papers.  I love creating different ideas and sharing with you.  If you see a card that you like and would like to make one like it in a class, be sure to let me know!

On this first card, I fussy cut the car and the oil cans on the inside.  I added a piece of scrap black cardstock to the back of the car before adding dimensionals to pop it up.  The flags are made using scraps of the DSP!



This next card is using the backside of one of the bolder fronts.  I also used scraps for these flags as well.


This card - I had a bunch of little pieces and decided to make a four panel card using them!  I love how this turned out.


This last card was made using strips that were left over.  I flagged them and attached to the cardstock before popping it up on dimensionals.


Enjoy yourself today, but stay safe!

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment