Friday, September 4, 2020

Paper Pumpkin 2019 - On My Mind Alternatives

 I don't usually get to my Paper Pumpkin kits when they come in, so many of mine are behind.  But I also like to see others' alternative ideas as well.  Today's share are the cards that are suggested with minor changes.

This card I added a piece of Pretty Peacock because I thought it needed more to pop the designer series papers.


This next card is a blooper.  I cut my cardstock wrong and decided to make it anyway.  I embossed with the High Seas 3-D Embossing folder and used a tag from another kit for the sentiment.  


This next card is close to the suggested cards.  


This last card is one of the suggested samples as well.  I just changed the way the card opens.



Come back tomorrow and see some more alternatives with this kit!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment