Monday, September 28, 2020

Upcycle Class

Here are the three cards we'll be making tomorrow, Sep 29th, at 2 pm.  Be sure to let me know you are coming so I have enough supplies cut and ready for everyone!


For the bird card, we're going to take a table napkin and use it for our card front.  Some of you may have a palm tree; others may have leaves.  


This card we're going to upcycle some border paper that I had on hand from a long time ago.  This is a fun project to remember some of your favorite wall/border paper.  I also have some rolls of paper for you to choose from should you want to take some home.  They are FREE.


This last is a gatefold card with a slender gate on the left.  I love how this turned out with retired Designer Series Papers!

I hope to see you tomorrow!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment