Monday, June 26, 2023

Cup of ?

 What would you fill your cup with?  I love drinking herbal tea, BlackBerry Cinnamon is my favorite.  I've been out of pocket since Wednesday and am just starting to feel better.  I don't have much to share this week, so bear with me.

So you have this nice cup, what would you put inside as a gift?  So many ideas, I can't wait to see what yours are.  These are not finished, but here's what I was working on before I got sick.


One tip I have for you when making these cups, is to use a Tomato Soup can to bolster your cup.  I placed a 2-3/8 inch circle on the top of the can.  Then, with the tabs cut, I glued the tabs to the circles.  Once all tabs were down, I placed a second 2-3/8 inch circle over the tabs.  I want to place these on a doily for presentation.  


Well, be sure to leave me a comment on what you would place in your cup!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'




No comments:

Post a Comment