Tuesday, June 13, 2023

New Fold

Today I'm sharing two cards I made with a fold, really it's a new opening, for me.  I saw this on Facebook and thought, I can do that!  I hope you enjoy how these two came out.

Once again, I'm using the Exploring In Colors Paper Pumpkin.  this style of card took two pieces of 4 X 5-1/4 card fronts so I picked two that complimented each other.

When you open the card at first, you're opening the two outer panels.  The center panel remains.  Then you open the center panel (I did put a piece of white cardstock on this piece).




And here's the second card.




If you would like to attend a card class, we make three cards and my classes are $10.  I supply everything you need so just bring yourself and let's play!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment