Saturday, June 17, 2023

Refillable 3 X 5 Notepads

I have refillable notepads in different sizes available for purchase here on my blog.  I use PayPal for any order and customer pays shipping if I need to ship.  Or, I will be at the Kimberling Area Senior Center Bazaar, in August.  Here are different styles of 3 X 5 notepads that I've created so far.  



The two styles I show here are one opens from the top and the other opens from the side.  They are both refillable using 3 X 5 notepads from your favorite store.  These are all made using Stampin' Up! card stock and designer series papers.  When making items for craft fairs, I always use up retired papers.  

The picture shows $3 but I will also be selling two of these for $5.  If you're in the area of Kimberling City, MO, in August, be sure to stop in!


Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment