Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Designer Series Papers, Oh My

Do you have volumes of designer series paper that you just don't want to cut?  Or maybe you just have some pieces left over.  Today's share are some items I made for kids, which I will be selling at the Kimberling Area Senior Center in August!

First up is the chunky pad. I covered it with ?? You guessed it, Stampin' Up! Designer Paper. As you can see, I'm including a small box of crayons as well. This is for kids to color and the inside is just paper.



The other item I made is Pencil boxes. I used some heavier retired designer paper to create the boxes and placed critter erasers on the pencils. I dressed up the packaging with a little "For You" tag.


Now any of these items are good for party gifts, stocking stuffers, or for a reward for a job well done. Although I don't have any more of the coloring designer paper, I will be making these with other papers. Can you pick out the two that I did in the photo?

I have lots more to share with you so be sure to come back tomorrow!

Happy Crafting,


Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment