Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Do You Paper Craft?

I have been sharing many of the "crafts" that I create with paper.  I love playing with paper and it helps keeps my hands busy and my mind relaxed.  I'd love to create with you, so please contact me to schedule some crafting time together!

These are some Stand Up Post It Note holders that I'm creating for a craft fair.  These sold well when I had them in my store.  I love to put inspirational sentiments on these so when I give them as a gift, that person will have their spirits lifted.  

What phrases/sentiments motivate you or inspire you?  I'm going to put sentiments on these later as I want to see what everyone responds with!


These are some of the Post It Notes I made up for our store.  I may still have some of these in my stash to sell!

Be sure to leave a comment or message me so I know what you're favorite inspirational sentiment is.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment