Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Halloween Treats

Here is a project I started on a week or so ago and couldn't get back to finish. Have you ever started a project, set it aside and start something else?  Well, I have about five different projects going on right now!

These are cute Halloween Treat holders.  The Dracula and Witch are in the new stamp set, Haunt Ya Later, in the Holiday Catalog.  I used my Blendabilities to color and blend in their various colors.  Even though the blendabilities are no longer available, you can get this look using your blender pens and ink pads.  Or by using your aqua painters.  I then fussy cut each one and adhered using dimensionals. 



I used retired designer series paper and stamped the bats on the back flap. I will be adding two pieces of chocolate to each holder. I love how these turned out!

Leave me a comment on what you like about these treat holders.

Happy crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment