Thursday, September 3, 2015

Six By Six Stars

If you've been following my blog, you know that I've been working on a special order.  Here are some shots of my mess and the 6 X 6 stars I was asked to make.  Be sure to let me know what you think of these.  I love them!  

 

First the prep work of folding and then gluing the points. Before gluing the second side of the star, I used my hole punch and punched through two sides of the point.  I then thread our Linen Thread through and tied a knot and hid the knot inside.  

Then joining the two stars together, below.  




I'm going to attempt some 4 X 4 stars as well since I have leftover designer series paper from the 8 X 8 stars and the 6 X 6 stars.

Happy crafting,

Desiree'

2 comments:

  1. Hi Desiree....I talked to you Thursday morning at the Flea Market about the star ornaments. You mentioned you could send me some directions for making the 4x4 double stars.' Also could you share the snowflake pattern...the one with the rolled pieces of paper in the centers of some openings? I bought one of those and the little tea light Christmas Tree.. My email address is mustanggrandma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete