Sunday, September 27, 2015

Scrapbooking Class Pictures

On Wednesday, we met at the Arrowhead Building Supply in Hollister, MO, and had fun going through pictures, trying to decide what we were going to put in our books.  Now, if you follow my blog, you've seen my So You scrapbook.  

Let me tell you, these two ladies had their act together more than they thought they did.  I scheduled four hours for class and we were out of there in three -- clean up and all!

Here's my set up -- I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the stamp table -- but that's okay. Next are some photos I took of those working on their projects.











I still have three more kits left, so if you'd like to schedule a time to come make your "So You" scrapbook, let me know!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment