Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hand Made Magnetic Closure Notepad

Today I'm sharing a handmade notepad I was inspired by Crafty Caroline.  I wanted something quick I could carry in my purse and this works!

First I cut my printer paper down to the size I wanted. I then put tombow multipurpose glue along the top edge and set aside to dry.  I then cut and scored my card stock according to Caroline's video. I added some DSP, designer series paper.  I used some old magnets I had laying around and they work ok.  They don't give me the snug snap when my closure is down, but it does stay closed. I also used a past Paper Pumpkin stamp for my words.  

I added a piece of coordinating paper across the back, top, and front of my paper stack.  







Here is a link to her video. http://youtu.be/Wb5qbtmFYaI 
Hopefully the link works.  Don't give up before she starts because she does share a ribbon organization tip first. 


I'm thinking of making some of these for my upcoming craft fair in October. Would you buy one of these?

Happy crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment