Thursday, September 10, 2015

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Yes, it's true!  I'm going on vacation with my husband, to Orlando, Florida, to visit our new grandson, Camden.  Today we are taking our dachshunds in to the boarding kennel, then finish packing, and we fly out early tomorrow morning. 

Yes, our girls do stack up like that.  This is all four of them on the arm of the couch.  Cocoa is on the bottom and she is 13 in November.  Next is Penni, our piebald, then Nellie, our Blue dachsie, and lastly, all tucked in on top is M&M.  



Camden will be 2 months old on the 13th of September. We can't wait to hold this little guy.


While on vacation, I hope to get in some posts on cards I've created using scraps from various projects.  I also have October's card class designed and cannot wait to share with you!  

Happy crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment