Thursday, September 17, 2015

Purse Style Christmas Gifts

I'm getting ready for another craft fair!  This one is at the Cape Fair Community Center, Cape Fair, Missouri. It is one day only, on Saturday, October 24th, from 10 - 4. These are a couple of items I will have for sale. 




These purses are made from a 6 x 6 square piece of  retired designer series paper. I have instructions so if you would like to receive those, please send me an email. 

 I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but I hid the back of the brads by slipping the ribbon handle through the trim of the purse and then using sticky tape to secure the backside of the trim to the inside of the purse. These purses still need their Velcro closures and I will also add some tags for putting the person's  name. I will also add Merry Christmas or another image to the front. 

Happy crafting, 

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment