Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Critter Boxes

Today is the last day to order from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog and the 2016 Occasions Catalog. 

My critter boxes have been doing well at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  Here are a few that I've made in the last couple of days.  I'm now also making kits that are available to purchase for these critters.  All you need to put them together will be some strong adhesive (Tombow Liquid Glue or Tear N Tape, both from Stampin' Up!).  It's also nice to have a bone folder and a chalk marker for some of accent points.  









When you purchase the kits, you will get a written tutorial with lots of photos to help you put it together.  Let me know which critter you would like and whether you want it made or in a kit!

I still have to make more Angry Bird, Fox, Raccoon, and Frog.  Right now, I only have one Frog made up but I have four Frog kits available to purchase.  I also have four Penguin kits available to purchase.  

Remember that I have a tab at the top, Crafts for Sale, that you can click on and browse through what I currently have for sale.  And I do take custom orders!




Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment