Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Two Item Mother's Day Gift Class

I will be offering this Two Item Gift Class starting today, at 12:30 pm, if you would like to stop in and craft your Mother's Day card and gift.  The cost for the Two Item Gift class is $9.99.  Another gift idea, is to make this and give it to your grandchildren to give to their Mom!  Or, this can be changed out to be a Birthday card as well!  Lots of different ideas on this project.



I will not be offering this class on Wednesday as I have a Paper Towel Roll Class at 12:30.  On Thursday, I will not be at the Mill in the afternoon, but you can come in the morning and make these--just let me know you're coming so I make sure I'm there when you are!!

All supplies are cut and ready for you to stamp.  You will need your own picture frame, but that can be purchased at your convenience!

Happy crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment