Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Paper Towel Roll Scrapbook Class TODAY!

I hope you will stop in at the Branson Mill Craft Village this afternoon to visit with me and make your own paper towel roll scrapbook.  When I have this class, you get to sort through my ribbons and fibers for decorating your book; my scrap die cut and punched shapes (a whole tote full of these!) as well as paper scraps and chipboard.  

When taking this class, it helps if you have an idea of what you are going to use the scrapbook for.  If you don't have any idea for the book, and just want it for inspiration, that's good too!

Here are a couple of the scrapbooks I made this past week and are for sale at the Branson Mill.


This first one is for Family.  I included extra chipboard pieces and cardstock for easy layering when adding photos or journaling.




This scrapbook is for the Home.  I thought this would be cute for someone buying their first home or just a new home to them.  Again, included extra chipboard and cardstock for layering.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment