Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Special Orders Welcome!

I love to customize cards and gifts to your satisfaction!  I was able to add words to a few cards in the last three days and to see the joy on the customers' faces is well worth the effort.  NO, I don't charge more for adding words to your cards!  

So, if you see something you like and want to make a change, just ask me!  If I have the right words and inks, we'll make it happen.

So today's post is about a woman from Texas who was looking for little things to put into goodie bags.  I showed her the Hershey Bar Wraps and what I recommend to my customers.  I recommend you cut down the wrap to make it a bookmark to use.  Well, she didn't want to spend that much on candy bars, so we went with just a bookmark.  

Here is a picture of all 40 of the bookmarks I made for her. They differ in color of ribbons and verse that I stamped on some.  




I love how they came out and I hope she does too.  She will be picking them up in the morning before leaving for home.

I hope you will find some time to come craft with me!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment