Thursday, May 12, 2016

Two Tea Bag Pouch

This gift item was inspired by another demonstrator, Marsha. I've been asked whether I had tea packaging and at the time, I only had one style.  Now I have two!  This first style is super easy to make and open.  

I corner-rounded the flap, added a cute little bow, and the flap tucks under the scallop circle.  Looking at the second picture, you can see there is a cute little fold in the center.  This enables you to pull the bottom down so the top opens easier.  

I used one of my Paper Pumpkin stamp sets to make these.  



This is the new pouch that I made.  I used a framelit to create the edging on the flap.  I added a button and then ribbon on the button to give it a "WOW" factor.  I will post directions soon.  I have pictures, but haven't written the instructions out yet.  



I do have a selection available at the Branson Mill Craft Village for you to come out and see.  These are great to put in your purse for when you want a cup of your favorite tea!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment