Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Today is my husband's birthday and if you've met him, you know we do not take each day for granted.  We are so blessed to see another birthday.  We're taking the day afternoon off from working at the Branson Mill Craft Village to celebrate his birthday at Silver Dollar City with our neighbors.

Here is a preview of one of the Mother's Day Items that I have available for you to purchase.  

This Nugget Tray fits nicely inside one of the Hallet Bags that I have on stock.  I used some retired Designer Series Papers to wrap the nuggets and then made a tag for the outside. The stamp is from the retired Delightful Dozen stamp set from Stampin' Up!  



I hope you will be able to find time in your busy schedule to come out and craft with me soon.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment