Thursday, August 3, 2017

August Classes

I am going to leave August wide open for you!  Is there any class or item you would like to see crafted in particular?  I will be away from the store Aug 13-15, and Aug 20-22nd. Otherwise, I can demonstrate a project, or teach a class any day from 1-4 pm.  

Of course, I am always crafting, but if there is something in particular that is giving you troubles, come see me!  I'll see if I can help you out.

Stampin' Up! has their new Holiday Catalog coming out September 1st!  I have seen the new items and have my order in.  I'm excited to get new things to play with and update projects in my store!  I haven't received my new stuff yet, but I'll let you know when you can stop in at the store and see them!

For today, here is a birthday card I made using the Happy Birthday die from Stampin' Up!  I also used the new In Color, Lemon Lime Twist along with the coordinating Designer Series Papers, Fresh Florals.  This is a simple card that anyone would love to receive. 



Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment