Thursday, August 17, 2017

Ozark Mountain Stars

I had a customer stop in last year and suggest I make these. These are Moravian Stars, with points on both sides of the star.  Since these were made here in the Ozarks, I'm calling these Ozark Mountain Stars!

Here are some new (to me) ornaments that I created using some retired Stampin' Up! designer series papers. Don't know if you can see, but I do have glitter on these ornaments and they do look so much prettier in person.  




Stop in at the Branson Mill Craft Village to see these in person!  If you fall in love with these like I did, and want to learn how to make them, call me to schedule a class!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

#papercrafting #class #BransonShopping #thingstodo #StampinUp #cards #crafts #scrapbooking 
@BransonMillCraftVillage

No comments:

Post a Comment