Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Workshops to Go

I have prepared material packages for those of you crafters that would prefer to make these in your own home. These "workshops to go" are for those customers who live far from me or just don't have time to come in and craft with me. 

The "Kits" contain all materials which are needed, except stamps, ink and punches, which can be purchased separately. 

My current project is a small gift pouch with four Christmas Gift tags.  The stamps I used are Cookie Cutter Christmas and the coordinating punch, and the Scalloped Tag Punch. All three of these items are available in our current catalog. Don't have a catalog?  Come in and see me -- I will have both the annual and the new Holiday Catalogs (arriving TODAY!) available for you!


Contact me for more information!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment