Friday, August 25, 2017

Daytime Demonstrations

Did you know I demonstrate (create) different items in Desiree's Craftroom, located inside the Branson Mill Craft Village?  

If you've purchased one of my kits and are having trouble with the tutorial, bring your trouble to me and we'll work it out together.  I try to write my tutorials for the basic crafter.  More experienced crafters can breeze over what they don't need.  

I will be posting a new class schedule in the next few days but if there is something special you want to learn, let me know so I can get it on the schedule.

Here are the classes I'm looking to schedule:


Be sure to let me know what classes you want to come in for!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

#papercrafting #class #BransonShopping #thingstodo #StampinUp #cards #crafts #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment