Saturday, August 19, 2017

Technique Card Class

I had a customer come in and request a Technique class and I have extra supplies cut!  If you are interested in learning how to make these cards, I have scheduled a class for August 30th at 1 PM in Desiree's Craftroom @BransonMill. We will make two of these cards as well as two of the Patchwork cards.  




For those attending, I have a Trifold tutorial that will be emailed to you once you've taken the class.  There is no tutorial for the Patchwork card.



Be sure to RSVP for this class to ensure I have enough supplies ready.  This is a supply intense class!

You may also bring your own paper cutter if you would like to cut your own Trifold card.  This will help reinforce what you learn.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'
#papercrafting #class #BransonShopping #thingstodo #StampinUp #cards #crafts #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment