Friday, August 4, 2017

Gift Card Holders

Today's share are some Top Note (Stampin' Up! die) Gift Card Holders.  These can be made into card fronts, or like I did, made to hang on the Christmas Tree!  



Product Alert:  Top Note Die is RETIRED.   I only have ONE of these for sale.  

I do my die cutting one night and then take all the pieces to the Mill and do my crafting there.  If you'd like to see me put one together, stop in and ask me to demonstrate them!

I do have kits cut and ready to purchase as well as supplies to hold a class.  This is one of those items that you can include in a Four-Item Gift Class, too.




I will be creating a tutorial with photos, but for now, here are the basics:

To make these, you will need Tombow liquid glue, ribbon of some sort (kits have this), stamps, ink, and a hole punch.  

Place liquid glue on your base (cardstock).  I let my Tombow liquid glue dry a little so it doesn't ooze out when I place my paper on the project.  

Once I've placed my paper on the base, I add the trim (included in the kit).  This creates a "lip" for the gift card.  

I then pick my favorite words and stamp on coordinating cardstock (cardstock is included in kits for this).  I then layer my sentiment onto another piece of cardstock.  If you don't have any punches, you can use your paper cutter to trim down your sentiment.  Don't know how to do this?  Ask me!

I pop my layered sentiment on the front, add the "hanger" and I'm done!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

#papercrafting #class #BransonShopping #thingstodo #StampinUp #cards #crafts #scrapbooking




No comments:

Post a Comment