Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Honoring Our Veterans

Today's share are some items I'm making for our veterans visiting in Branson. I downloaded the emblems of the five different branches of service as well as the POW emblem. I then printed on white cardstock and added ModPodge after the ink dried. Carefully apply the ModPodge as the ink will still bleed if you're not careful!



This is the old Air Force emblem. I show these with a tealight (electric) in the center once they remove the cup. I also put three pieces of Hershey Nuggets inside the cup so they get a little treat.

Here are the other services that I currently have on display:









Be sure to stop in and see these in person at Desiree's Craftroom, located inside the Branson Mill Craft Village!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment