Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Ribbon of Courage Revisited

I want to send a big shout out to Doris and Linda for coming in yesterday to craft with me at Desiree's Craftroom located inside the Branson Mill Craft Village!  We had fun making four different gift items.  Photos coming soon!

Today's share is another card made using the Ribbon of Courage stamp set and coordinating dies from Stampin' Up!  

This is an old embossing folder that I had and love how the ribbon fits inside.  To make the card pop, I added the gold foil paper punched out and then popped up with dimensionals.



On the inside, I added a sentiment from the set, but die cut it out using the stitched framelits and then mounting with dimensionals.  These are little ways to make your card pop!  


You can get all your supplies to make these cards from my Stampin' Up! store,  Just remember, though, I did use retired embossing folders to make these cards!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment