Friday, September 15, 2017

Ribbon of Courage

I was playing with my embossing folders and had these in my stash so decided to put them to good use.  Yes, these embossing folders are retired, so you will need to substitute the folders for what you have in your stash!

My card base is Pink Pirouette, layered with my whisper white embossed sheet.  On this first card, I used the floral ribbon from Stampin' Up! Ribbon of Courage stamp set and Melon Mambo ink.  I die cut (yes, it comes in a bundle, so you save 10%) the ribbon and mounted using dimensionals.


For the inside, I used the heart stamp in this set and created a flower.  I did have a little pink in the center so I added a pearl (not shown in the picture!) to the center.  



 I wasn't sure whether I liked this so I went back and added another sentiment from the set and used my Stitched Framelits to cut it out.  This too is popped up on dimensionals.  



Be sure to drop me a note to let me know what you think of this card.  I'll be sharing more with this set tomorrow.


Happy Crafting,

Desiree'




No comments:

Post a Comment