Thursday, September 14, 2017

Music Notes Cone Wreath

I've been meaning to get back to the Cone Wreaths as I've sold most of the ones I had made.  Here are three samples of wreaths that I have on display.  These are made with a variety of product so bare with me.

This first one was made using an old Hymnal that was falling apart.  I cut out 16-18 4" squares for the outer layer and 14-16 3" squares for the inner layer.  I did use the new Merry Music Specialty DSP from Stampin' Up! for the black pieces.



I didn't have my embellishments at work, so I just added an older version of our doilies and finished it off.  

On this second one, I used the same materials, but made it smaller, using 3" squares and 2" squares. I also used the new Foil Snowflakes from Stampin' Up! on this one. 


For this last one, I used just Stampin Up! Music Notes DSP, using 3" squares and 2" squares.  I used the new Foil Snowflakes and die cut Peace out of our Black Glitter Paper.  


I hope you enjoy today's share!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment