Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Missing in Action?

You're probably wondering where is Desiree'?  Well, I've been at the Branson Mill Craft Village, crafting up a storm.  I had to learn a new graphics program so I can add my watermarks.  PicMonkey is no longer allowing me to save my images once I make changes.  

Here are some Christmas gift ideas I made using the mini coffee cups.  Be sure to remember to order the lids, too, as they are separate!





I made the stand, using a pattern I had from last year.  The red wrap-around band allows the customer to add a gift card if they so choose.  Here, I'm using scraps of non-Stampin' Up! papers but my base is always Stampin' Up! card stock.  If you doubt the quality, stop in and I'll show you the difference!

These have been very popular as I sold all of these and had to make more -- and Christmas is NOT just around the corner.  I need to find time to make more!  So if you're in the Branson area and want to play with me, let me know when you'd like to come in!  I'm at the Branson Mill Craft Village Wednesday-Sundays; usually 10-5.  

I also have the new Holiday Catalog available as well as our Annual Catalog.  Stop in and pick yours up today!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment