Monday, September 18, 2017

Squashing It

We're going to step away from the Ribbon of Courage stamp set today, and show you something I've created in Desiree's Craftroom, located inside the Branson Mill Craft Village.  Fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Jane A., shared this on Facebook and I just had to make some.  

Well, the first one I made is gone, so I quickly made some with Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers, ink and stamps!  First picture is the top view of the ornament.



Here is the opened front of the ornament.



And lastly, here is the ornament when it is closed.  


These are so fun to make and so quick!  I've now made two of them while my customers wait -- one sat down with me to learn how to do them while her husband watched!  

If you would like to learn how to make these, I'll be putting a Squash Ornament class on my schedule.  Be looking for this as well as the Moravian Star class coming soon!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment